Guidance Center of Lea County consistently strives to be a premier employer which provides exemplary trauma informed care to all in need of services.
Guidance Center of Lea County honors an individual’s journey to comprehensive wellbeing by providing client focused, integrated services with dignity, respect, and equity.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Guidance Center of Lea County Inc. is committed to affirmative action in employment as a means of ensuring equality of opportunity. Guidance Center of Lea County Inc. affirms and actively promotes the rights of all individuals to equal opportunity in services and employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected class.
We are committed to racial equality and cultural diversity in all aspects of our practice. We are committed to continue to grow our workforce with persons who are diverse in representation of race, body type, language, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age and ethnicity. Additionally, we will provide culturally aware assessment and treatment practices to all clients. By completing the following, the Guidance Center of Lea County will achieve and ensure diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) within the Agency.
- Annual cultural humility training for all employees
- Provide translation services in any preferred languages and or written formats (i.e. closed captioning, braille)
- Actively recruits, and engages in retention strategies to promote a diverse workforce (i.e. blind system for reviewing resumes and interviewers have completed DEI training)
- Agency engages in self-assessment of Diversity efforts at least annually
- Actively provides a means for low income clients to receive services